Non-MSVCC Proctored Exams
Return to eLearning
This page does not apply to Holmes CC or MSVCC students, please refer here instead.
Non-MSVCC students may register to take proctored exams at our three proctor lab locations
in Goodman, Grenada, and Ridgeland. The student must satisfy all of the requirements
and conditions imposed by their home school prior to registering with Holmes Community
College for their proctored exams. Non-MSVCC students will be expected to pay a fee
when registering. The fee begins at $25 for a one to two hour exam, $35 for a three
hour exam, and $45 for a four hour or more exam. All exams must be registered through
RegisterBlast at least 48 hours prior to the test date.
Process for Registering with Holmes Community College
- Check with your home school, to determine their out of school proctor guidelines and
- Once you have satisfied all of the requirements, register with one of the following
links depending on your location.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to submit a request to my school for the
exam to be sent to the Holmes testing center and confirm its receipt.
- I understand that the test administration fee is non-refundable.
- I understand that I may reschedule one time for a $15 reschedule fee if I notify the
test center in writing at least 24 hours prior to my exam. If I do not notify the
test center prior to my appointment or if I do not show up for my appointment, I understand
that I will have to register and pay the registration fee again to test.
- I understand that I must arrive at least 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment.
- I understand that if my exam materials are not received at the Holmes testing center
by my exam date a reschedule fee will be charged.
- I understand I must have a valid government issued photo ID to be admitted. I must
also follow any additional instructions given by my school regarding photo identification.
- I understand that I am responsible for providing a pre-stamped envelope to the proctor
for all paper exams. Holmes Community College is not responsible for providing envelopes
and postage to mail my exams.
If you have any questions about Non-MSVCC Proctored Exams, please contact S. Taylor
Yarbrough at email@example.com or (662) 472-9038